Monday 15 July 2013

Unsquare Released!

I have published Unsquare to the Clay.io "marketplace" and now it is pending. It usually doesn't take too long before the game gets accepted.

I also have submitted a link to my game to html5games.com , which is a nice traffic source, which takes about a week to approve a game.

I also posted a link to Facebook, to get my friends to play it. I also posted a link specifically in the "2013 Lloyd Auckland Invitational Seminar" page, since I know that the people there would like logic puzzle games like Unsquare.

I am now trying to find where else I can post my game. It's interesting how all this promotion works. It's like a time bomb. There is no way to know that it will work other than waiting and hoping that you will eventually see a peak in the number of your game views.

I also hope that people will share this game and rate it well. Because that's what the popularity of a game like Unsquare comes from after all.

I am also interested in knowing if the Clay.io publisher program actually works. :) I hope my game will be featured there eventually.

Play Unsquare here:



No comments:

Post a Comment